Criminal Defense Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
Serious criminal charges can put freedom in jeopardy and the future in doubt. Your best chance is to hire a strong defender to fight your charges.
We help people charged with any type of state or federal charges, including:
- DUI charges
- Violent crimes such as murder, assault and rape
- Drug crimes such as possession, trafficking, and sales and distribution
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, identity theft, money laundering and insurance fraud
- Students accused of underage crimes such as drinking, theft and shoplifting
Help For People In Unique Situations
We help people clear their records through the expungement process. We also assist people in a variety of unique groups. Do you fall into any of these categories?
- Are you a service member accused of a crime on base at Camp Lejeune?
- Are you a concerned out-of-state parent of a college student in trouble with the law?
- Are you fighting a return to jail after a perceived probation violation?
- Are you a tourist police stopped for drunk driving?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you need skilled defense representation to protect your rights. We can educate you on the legal options available for the best outcome to your case.
Our Unmatched Expertise
At Woody White Law Firm PLLC, our team of attorneys has expertise unmatched by many of our competitors. We possess years of legal experience defending against all types of charges for clients in Wilmington and throughout New Hanover County. Attorney Woody White is also board-certified as a specialist in criminal law by the North Carolina State Bar.
Our Quality Promise To You
From students to out-of-state visitor or tourists to military service members, we provide quality representation ensuring that:
- Your side of the story is always told.
- Law enforcement is held accountable for any violation of your rights, including illegally obtained evidence.
- You receive one-on-one personal service from an attorney from start to finish.
We excel at negotiating with, and litigating against, prosecutors we once collaborated with as co-workers. Let us help you. Our many successes are the result of hard work, experience and proven abilities.