Insurance Coverage

Did you sustain a catastrophic injury in a car accident? Our lawyers can seek maximum compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, future medical care, pain and suffering and other losses. If your catastrophic injuries were caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, you may need to file a claim with your own insurance company. Woody White Law PLLC can explore all avenues of recovery on your behalf, including avenues through your own insurance company.

What happens when the driver who hits you does not have motor vehicle insurance or does not have enough insurance to compensate you fairly? Turn to Woody White Law PLLC today for help with an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim. Talk to one of our Wilmington accident claim attorneys by calling locally at 910-338-4900. If you live outside the Wilmington region, call us toll free at 866-677-8525.


Woody White Law PLLC is a well-established Wilmington law firm. We tackle the largest insurance companies in America and have an excellent record of success. Our attorneys will undertake a full and comprehensive review of any and all insurance policies pertaining to the accident. The review includes uninsured and underinsured coverage as well as medical payment coverage. Often, more than one insurance policy will provide coverage. Our lawyers explore all avenues of recovery, identifying multiple options to ensure you are fully compensated for the damages you have suffered.

Uninsured and underinsured motorists can cause all types of accidents, including the following:

  • Serious auto accidents
  • Accidents that result in catastrophic injuries
  • Drunk driving accidents
  • Accidents caused by distracted driving
  • Hit-and-run accidents

In the tough economy we are currently experiencing, there has been an increase in uninsured motorists. What if you are injured by someone who does not have insurance? Additionally, North Carolina requires minimum limits of liability insurance of 30/60/25, or $30,000 for bodily injury to one person, $60,000 for bodily injury to two or more people in one accident and $25,000 for property damage in one accident. What happens if you carry only the minimum insurance?


The most important step you can take is to seek help from our law firm. We can offer you the peace of mind you need at this time by answering your questions and explaining your options.

If you have been injured in a car accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, talk to our personal injury attorneys about underinsured motorist claims. Call Woody White Law PLLC , toll free at 866-677-8525 or locally at 910-338-4900, for a free initial consultation.